Sunday, February 22, 2015

Dear Sister, It's All in the Numbers

6 days!!!

Dear Sister,

As you may remember, tradition for 30th birthdays usually involves giving the birthday celebrant THIRTY of something. Anything, really... So, if I was not completely broke. I would give you forty of a lot of different things. In the spirit of "it's the thought that counts," here is a list of things I would get you in quantities of forty.

1. Bandaids. I would get you forty bandaids for all the scrapes and scratches you acquire from falling while running.
2. Lottery tickets. While it is sort of cliche, I would get you forty lottery tickets to increase your chances of riches.
3. Running Shoes. I would get you forty pairs of running shoes so you could run for the next 20 years, at least, with decent shoes on your feet.
4. Dollars. I would give you forty dollars to spend on whatever you want.
5. Spa Days. I would give you forty spa days so you could relax every 8 or 9 days.

Love,

Sister

No comments: