Saturday, February 14, 2015

Dear Sister, 40 is Love

14 days from the 14th...

Dear Sister,

Not just because it is Valentine's Day... 40 is LOVE. I really love being in my 40's and I hope you will too. Here are some of my favorite quotes about LOVE for today:

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 
― William W. Purkey

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
― Dr. Seuss

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” 
― Martin Luther King Jr.A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches


“We accept the love we think we deserve.” 
― Stephen ChboskyThe Perks of Being a Wallflower

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” 
― Pablo Neruda100 Love Sonnets

“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” 
― William ShakespeareAll's Well That Ends Well

Love,

Sister

No comments: