Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Ten Blogs 'til 47: Oh That's Tasty

In keeping with the theme of lists or top ten lists in ten blogs until I turn 47, I thought I would keep things short and sweet. FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD is the subject for today. Here are the top ten foods I would eat if I could only eat ten things for the rest of my life:

1. Throwed Rolls from Lamberts in Sikeston
2. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches from McGurk's in Soulard
3. BLTs from Crown Candy Kitchen
4. Spaghetti & Meatballs made by me
5. Fajita Nachos from Chava's in Soulard
6. Barbecue Ribs from Pappy's
7. Mac and cheese from Costco (I know, I know...)
8. Biscuits and Gravy (I haven't found the best yet but I am in hot pursuit!)
9. Signature Chocolate Cake from Russell's on Macklind
10. Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream from Baskin Robins

AND, ten things I drink the most:

1. Diet Dr. Pepper (I have a student who tells me every day that this will kill me.)
2. Orange Juice
3. Beer
4. Red Wine (I love a good Norton.)
5. Mango Margaritas (Best served at Chava's)
6. Margarita on the rocks with salt (Still seeking the best)
7. Water
8. Diet Pepsi
9. Milk
10. White Wine (When the red has run out.)

There you have it. My lists of over-indulgence and many of my vices. All here. To be judged. Ah... mid-life crisis.


No comments: