Saturday, February 24, 2018

Ten Blogs 'til 47: A Few Top Tens

My coworker and friend Katy is incredibly clever. When I told her that I wanted to come up with some top ten lists that I could use in my blog, she had a list of ideas for me as long as her arm. In fact, I bet she is still thinking up some more as I type.

She suggested a Dwayne Johnson-themed list that might have been way over the TMI line for some of you so I will just contemplate that on my own. She also suggested "Top Ten Ways to Ruin a Perfectly Good Cup of Coffee" which I can't do because... I don't drink coffee. All of my ideas for ways to make it tasty would probably make everyone else barf. (Yes, I said barf.) That said, there are so many that I would love to do. So I picked the ideas that I thought I could do the most justice.

Top Ten Guys Who are Gross but to Whom I am Oddly Attracted
(Coming up with ten for this was difficult and let me be clear, this title was suggested by someone else. Others find these men to be ugly. I happen to love them. :) )

10. Adrian Brody
9. Steven Tyler
8. Tom Arnold
7. Sean Penn
6. Paul Stanley (from Kiss)
5. Javier Bardem
4. Benicio Del Toro
3. Danny Wood (from NKOTB)
2. Joe Elliott (from Def Leppard)
1. Sylvester Stallone

Top Ten Realizations I Have Come to in My Life

10. Too many people wear socks with sandals.
9. Nobody is going to take the trash out for you.
8. In that same vein, if you want something done the way YOU want it done, you better do it yourself.
7. French fries can be eaten during any hour of the day and it's ok.
6. A great piece of chocolate cake is hard to find.
5. Most people are really only concerned with what's best for them.
4. People will tell you they love you and leave you in the same breath.
3. Some of your very best friends are afraid of your potential for greatness.
2. Happiness is a choice.
1. You can say you're sorry 100 times but never actually BE sorry.

Top Ten Favorite Pieces of Art

10. Dogs Playing Poker (No, I am not kidding.)
9. The Flower Carrier
8. Anything Jackson Pollack
7. Warrior Wombyn (aka Rezzie the Riveter)."
6. The Pieta
5. The Green Dancer
4.The Great Migration Series
3. Starry Night
2. The Kiss
1. Water Lilies Series

More to come!


No comments: