Thursday, November 22, 2012

The End is Near

They say the world is ending on December 21st which I think is total crap. Why can't it wait until after Christmas at least? Give us one more tree. One more round of carols and baked ham with cranberry sauce at my mom's. That would be a great way to go out. But no. Four days before Christmas, they say it's going to just be over.

I wonder how it will happen. Will we know the world is ending or will it happen while we are all asleep? I wonder if my dog will sense it first like she does when she can feel a storm coming hours before it actually hits. I'll have to pay attention to her.

I suppose if the world does end, there's no point in preparing anything. But I might try to wear my favorite black sweater a few more times as well as my black cowboy boots. In fact, I might put that stuff on the day before so I can go out wearing my favorite outfit, just in case it happens early.

They say the world is ending on December 21st which I think is total crap.

No comments: