Here is a short list of some of the things I've done in 10 months:
- Gotten a new job (And I am working on stuff that really matters!)
- Volunteered for the Animal Rescue Foundation
- Raised money for CARE
- Donated truck loads of food and clothing to worthy causes
- Took my family on a road trip to Memphis & hung out at the King's house
- Visited Washington D.C. for the first time with my adorable 9-year-old nephew
- Spent time in Indiana, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Georgia too
- Sang the National Anthem at more than 10 events
- Bought a house!
- Found my brothers and sisters on my birthfather's side of the family
- Saw the Cardinals win the World Series. (That was my 3rd trip to the World Series, by the way.)
All I have to say is, if it gets better from here, 41 is going to be AMAZING.