Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yes, I Read "Men's Health"

I read “Men’s Health” magazine. I prefer to peruse online rather than to purchase. It’s just as good that way really and more convenient. I don’t get to it often but “Men’s Health” never ceases to amaze me. It’s Cosmo for men. But, dare I say, BETTER?

It’s an all-inclusive guide to men. You might be thinking, “Don’t you mean FOR men, Michele?” Of course, it is a guide FOR men when a man is reading it. But from a chick’s perspective, it is a total guide TO men, about men. More women should read it. There is a lot of insight to be had. And honestly, gentleman, “Men’s Health” knows it’s fair share about women. So study up!

I won’t go on and on (any further), I just had to share a list that they have up right now. It is a list of reasons WHY we have sex. Apparently nobody ever though to do a study on the subject prior to this… I wouldn’t call it fascinating. Just familiar… Take a look!

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=sex.relationships&category=better.sex&conitem=fc1a0ac9bc0d3110VgnVCM10000013281eac____

No comments: